Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Perfect Day!


We traveled to Logan a little early in the month for the wonderful occasion of my cousin Rebecca'a Wedding! I LOVE weddings...who doesn't?? It was just one of those perfect days and we were so happy to be able to share in it with lots of our family! I remember when Becca was born- She was the first baby in a long time in our family and she came at just the time in my life when babies were the greatest! She was our stand in as a little sister. We sure love Becca and are so happy for the new adventures that lay ahead for her and Kent!! Congratulations!!



Rebecca and Evan after the dinner at Hamilton's


Off to a Honeymoon in Paris!!....





Grandpa and Gabriel...




Gabe thinks my dad is the greatest!! I can't agree more... Grandpa drops everything when we are around! He lays on the floor and helps Gabe figure out how his toys work. He encourages and cheers for each new milestone! He turns on loud music and dances- all his grandkids have great rhythm!! He carries Gabe around all day talking to him and showing him things. Towards the end of the wedding day Gabe was getting a little tired and fussy and guess who stepped in to console him... yup... grandpa! He is the greatest!!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

i love weddings too! so glad you had such a great time!

what a special bond your dad has with your kids! you are very lucky... as are they!

Katie Jane said...

Your family is so cute. I think we need to have another wedding in our family so we can all get together, yes? How are you? I need your email address so I can just check up on you! I am glad the fam is doing well. Let me know when you are in town next so we can have lunch or something.

Katie Jane said...

I forgot to tell you, we should have a digital scrapbooking party with Toni so she can teach us! I need to learn too and get started on books. What do you say?

Becca and Kent said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for the post about us. It was definitely a perfect day. I don't know how it could have been more wonderful!