Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ten Months....


I took this little romeo to the doctor's office this morning for a well care check up. He is as healthy as ever, good eating habits, excellent sleeping habits... really what else matters but sleep?...  He is a smart little thing and was off the charts in all areas... ahead of the game is a always a good place to be.  There is one little area that he is lacking in though and that is weight.  He weighs 16 pounds 10 ounces which places him not just at the bottom of the chart but actually off the chart in the negative 5th percentile.  He has always been a bit shrimpy and since he's been crawling... he is staying the same weight.  His pediatrician is not too worried at this point and we'll just continue to watch his growth more closely.  It's really kind of weird because Oliver doesn't look like an orphan, scrawny...like a bean pole or anything... he is just a feather weight and on the short side too... so he looks more like a 7 month old than a ten month old.  Guess we'll put him on a diet of cheeseburgers and milk shakes and cross our fingers that he'll grow!  He makes up for his size in personality, believe me, he is such a fun, sweet, tease.  Just adorable!  He will be one in just a few short months, I love this first year of life so much... I am going to just hang on for dear life to these next few months that he's still a baby... oh how I love this boy of mine...



below is little video clip of some of Oliver's latest tricks... of course he wasn't the most cooperative and has had better moments... but check him out if you want too... don't forget to pause my music player on the right side bar so that you can hear!


4 comments:

Shirlene said...

What a cute little guy!! And, so smart!!!

Jennie said...

he is so adorable!

Becca and Kent said...

Such a cutie! I love the video-I can't believe that will be Nicholas in only 3 months!! Ahh! Where does the time go?

I love those crawler leggings-where did you get them? I just ordered some off of this Etsy website, and they should be getting here soon, but she didn't have any cute patterns for boys like the ones Oliver is wearing. Just plain colors.

jkhuber said...

Awww, so cute! Wow, he is a lightweight! Beckham is 16 1bs. 3 oz. and he's in the 50 percentile. I'm so excited there are all these boy cousins close in age for them to pal around with. How fun!