
For Family Home Evening we decided it would be fun to go to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights and the nativity. We called Grandma and Grandpa Huber and they said they'd join us. They suggested that we ride the trax into the city together. Evan and Eli were so excited! Aunt Sarah met us all there and we had a great time together. The temple is absolutely beautiful and is especially breathtaking surrounded by millions of multi colored Christmas lights! We went in most of the buildings and visitor's center to try to warm up. It was such a cold night!! The boys especially loved the life size nativity scene as we stopped to hear the narration of the Christmas story. I love Temple square during the holiday's! There is such a peaceful, magical spirit there. It is a great reminder of our Savior's birth and that He is the reason that we celebrate Chritmastime!





4 comments:
Brrrrrrrrrr - but it looks like you had fun! Temple Square at Christmas is so beautiful! It has been so long since I have been able to go - wish I could have been there with you!
I love temple square. Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you guys
oh... i love going to temple square for christmas! it is so beautiful!
merry christmas!
Hey Em,
We have bunco tonight and I was justing thinking about you! You should come up and play with us sometime! Tamera isn't coming for 3-4 months... not quite sure why... but maybe you could come take her place sometime! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment