Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I am Still Alive!

One of my friends just used this same title for a post...I am still alive just haven't had time to update! I think it is just that time of year...everyone is BUSY!! It's a good busy though- I love this time of year with all the bustling around. I love bundling up, hot chocolate, candy canes, Christmas lights, and snow! I am working on Christmas cards, Christmas, decorations, Christmas shopping, Christmas Enrichment, Evan's upcoming baptism, Elijah's upcoming Birhtday... and trying to keep the Christmas spirit bright by doing our family Christmas traditions each night!! So.... I am busy...but also anxious to write it all down! Once I get a few of these things checked off I will take a minute to let you know the details....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your posts because you always such such cool things. Wish I had your talent! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! luv ya

Anonymous said...

oops - I meant to write "say such cool things" - sorry, it is a little late!

Jennie said...

thanks for posting on my blog! i sure love ya!

we are doing white stockings for the yw for christmas... but i would love to hear your idea! what is it?!

i miss you tons! hope all is well!

Katie Jane said...

Holy moly busy lady!! I am so glad you are having such a fun December. Are you guys going to be around for Christmas or are you sticking close to home? If you are around we should definitely visit! Good luck with your crazy life!! I love ya tons.

Katie Jane said...

Also, I am currently addicted to The Hills on MTV. I am watching all of the episodes online so I can watch the finale on Monday!