Friday, June 6, 2008

Cute Gabriel







man, I love this baby... love his silly expressions, his mischivious, curious, sweet personality and yes, I even love his earpiercing shrieks when he wants something! I love that he's a mama's boy, the way that he thinks my cell phone is his and how he dances EVERYTIME he hears a little beat or some music! I just can't get enough... and can you blame me?? Just look at him... beautiful and sqeezable and oh so perfect!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those teeth! Emily, I love your baby too! I can't wait to get in on the loves and giggles in few months - it won't come soon enough!

Becca and Kent said...

He's really one of the most adorable babies ever. Seriously, if you ever get even just a little bit tired of him, send him to us!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't wait to see his dance moves! We are excited to see you guys.

Jennie said...

he is darling! you are very blessed!

Laura said...

I agree he is gorgeous, and I've never even met him!