Saturday, June 7, 2008

update

Hi! Just a bit about what we've been up to... I can't even think about how far behind I am in posting... not sure I'll ever catch up now either!! It's driving me crazy...it is so hard for me to skip stuff...but here goes I'm skipping ahead to let you all know that we've MOVED!!! We are here in Hyde Park in our new place... we LOVE it already!! we are slowly getting settled, I am so anxious to get everything put away with decorations up and just be done, but I can already tell it is going to be a slow process! It's hard to get much done with boys home all day... thanks to summer, and my baby... he is into everything!! So, as you can imagine the last few weeks have been CRAZY to say the least but I just happen to have thee most amazing mom (and dad- who lives like a bachelor a lot of the time, supporting mom, so that she can travel around helping her girls!!) My mom is so hard working!! She is good at everything and never stops organizing, cleaning, giving advice and helpful tips...taking over in all my weaknesses! and did I mention that she is an amazing grandma too... I was tired from packing and cleaning and needed a break but not her... oh no, she went from the packing and cleaning nonstop to taking Gabe out on the swing, to see the dog and walking with the boys to the park almost everyday. She played school, did my laundry, made dinner, bathed Gabe, got the boys to the bus stop, etc etc etc.... man, I love her and I hope someday that I will SERVE my family like she does and LOVE my grandkids and have an active interest and roll in their lives like she does!! I am so lucky and so gratfeful for her, I NEVER could have done this move (or any of the others) without her hardwork, her encouragement and support... it is so nice to know that she is just around the corner now and I hope that I never take for granted ALL that she is and the love that she has for us!! thank you to my sweet mama!! I am so blessed!! ...anyway... we've moved but first here is a look back at some of what we've been up too and hopefully by the end of the week I'll post more about our move and put some pictures up of our new place too...


stay tuned...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogland - I've missed your posts! I will be anxiously awaiting pics of your new place. You are so lucky to be back in logan and just in time for summer! It makes me hate you (just a little bit). xoxo

Becca and Kent said...

Your mom is pretty special. I know I've really missed my own mom down here in Texas, and I don't even have kids or anything to make my life really crazy yet. :D You are lucky to be back home again. I'm jealous.

Jennie said...

welcome home! so excited to have you back!

Curtis Moser said...

My goodness! When you get blogging, look out! Talk about a marathon writing session. When I start writing in my book, I'm lucky to get a quarter written of what you write in one blogging session! I'm way impressed. Plus, when I get behind on my blog, I just throw my hands up and scream... you obviously have a lot of your mom in you, because you just sit down and get to work, cranking out 3 or 4 monster blogs in one sitting-- which is great for me because then I have something to read from my favorite old-neighbors.

So.... when are we going to dinner and a movie?

Julie said...

Miss you already!!! Glad you feel at home a love it already. If there is anything Tim and I have learned this last year is isn't doesn't really matter where you live as long as you're together. Great neighbors are a bonus though that's for sure.

Heather said...

Come BACK!!! We MIsS YoU!!

Toni said...

Congrats and good luck with the new house, it looks like you definitely have your hands full. Aren't Moms the best!!!!! Hope to see you sometime, Life is so crazy! I a glad to see that everyone else has a million things going on at once too :)

David said...

I love your mom for raising YOU!!! She's sooooo lucky to have you back. I'm soooooooooooooo unlucky you are gone. boo hoo times one million.
xoxoEm

Jamie W. said...

Congrats on the move and surviving. What a sweet mom you have.
Can't wait to see pics of the new place.

Tawnya said...

Ok lady I miss you tons! Sorry about the private blog situation...not my fault..Rod did it! haha...man now I really have to rely on your blog to know how your super cute fam is doing!

Love ya!

Curtis Moser said...

Okay Emily, I'm starting to get discouraged. Why haven't you blogged?!

Katie Jane said...

I am so glad you are safe and sound in Hyde Park. It is such a cute town and I can't wait to come and visit!

Sunny Jo said...

UMMMMMMMMMMMM............................................................................................
UPDATE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I Don't think that we would miss u as much, if we knew what was going on with Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED u back in the Blogging World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE U:)