the past two months have been a whirl wind... full of adjustments, little sleep, discoveries, newness for everyone and you know what... we did it! Not only did we get through, I can honestly say that we have all loved every minute... well maybe not Gabe at first, but he is in love like the rest of us now! I love newborns and am sad because I am starting to feel that stage slipping away. I feel like I can do more things... life is running pretty smoothly except, Glen does all of our shopping... The thought of Walmart with four boys terrifies me... but I will get there I'm sure! I have figured out Oliver's needs and he is full of trust. He recognizes us and likes to be held by Evan and Eli. He blinks a lot and startles when Gabe gets too close. He likes his mama best, he smiles and has started gooing when I talk to him. He watches me all day long turning his head to see where I am. If he can't see anyone for awhile he starts to whimper calling us back to him. He listens for Glen's voice and holds very still when he hears him. He doesn't cry much because the boys run to his rescue as soon as he makes a peep. He has changed so much and is growing fast... yet he is still so little... He is such a good baby. yes, we are in love.
look how cute this little o shaped mouth is that comes each time he yawns... awwwww
What a little dream boat....He is the best and I cannot get enough of my Ollie






6 comments:
So sweet! I'm glad you're enjoying every moment with him--you're a great example of a mother who loves what she's doing!
Oh such a cutie!! I love the little "O" and the smiles (almost).
He is a sweet little boy and already looks so grown up!
Oh man is your family stinking cute!! I was so sad I missed you at the family get together!! Seriously, can we do it again? Dang being sick.
What a beautiful boy!! All of your boys are so cute!!
the sparkle! i see it too! what great, loving eyes he has!
Post a Comment