On Sunday July 5th our Oliver James was blessed by his daddy... it was such a special day! His arrival gives us much reason to celebrate... he is so loved...

It was an intimate setting and felt very special to bless Oliver in our home surrounded by those who love us most... Our Family! Glen gave Oliver a wonderful blessing and I was overwhelmed with gratefulness for this special baby and the sweet spirit he brings to our family.
Afterward We celebrated our happiness for Oliver's new life with a little party and
dinner in our backyard.
dinner in our backyard.
Me and my "assistant" and best friend... I could have never pulled off this celebration without Glen's powerful lungs (nearly 100 balloons!) Math skills, muscles, PATIENCE and unyielding support of my crazy ideas. Um, he's a keeper!
He was so content all day, just a perfect little gentleman.
Everyone made a fuss over him and he loved all the attention...
aunt Sarah...
Everyone made a fuss over him and he loved all the attention...
aunt Sarah...
Grandma Shirlene....
Grandpa Paul with Daddy...
My cousin Josh, aunt Jolene (my mom's sister) and uncle Cory
kisses...
Posing with his Daddy...
oh, how we love our Oliver
Thanks to my mom and dad who helped do EVERYTHING to make this day perfect from planning, to cleaning my house, making lists, laundry, babysitting, set up.... even some last minute yard work! I am so lucky to have them just around the corner. I am grateful that they get to love Oliver everyday.Life is all about family.
Thank You to everyone who has shown their love and excitement for us and our new little Oliver. In the few short weeks since his arrival we have been overwhelmed with love and support, phone calls, gifts, meals, messages and thoughts of love for us. We are truly blessed!
Oliver James... he's absolutely perfect, a dream come true!














10 comments:
My mom told me about how cute all the decorations and everything were--thanks for posting pictures; she was right! I love those colors, and the balloons are so fun!
He's adorable--wish I could have been there!
It was a special day for a special little boy. You did a wonderful job!
SO cute Em!!! He looks SO adorable in his cute outfit!! And u look Gorgeous!!!
We are blessing Ethan this Sunday...I might steal ur balloon idea(if u dont mind)!!:)
Em! He is absolutley perfect! What a blessing from Heaven! You know how to throw a party girl! Looks like it was a beautiful day, a perfect way to celebrate this little angel. You look amazing, wish I could see you in person, and give you a big hug, I miss you! xoxo
What a perfect day! Oliver is so beautiful. He looks adorable. You sound good, hope you are.
You are so stinking cute! You make every event so darling. You have some serious skill! I am so sad we missed the party the other night. I swear I have missed all the parties this summer. I can't wait to play more often now that I will be in CV. When do you want to play?
Such a precious little man Em!
What a cutie!! Looks like you guys had a great party!
I love blessings! They are my favorite celebrations and it looks like you had a good one. Miss you guys!
Oh, so handsome! Congratulations!
Post a Comment