Thursday, May 13, 2010

One year older

this handsome boy turned THREE on Tuesday...


He had a very HAPPY Birthday....


Soon I will share all the details of his day and remind you why I am so in love with Gabriel...

believe me, it's not hard at all - to be in love with him...

2 comments:

Katie Jane said...

He is such a handsome little sucker! Those curls kill me! We are starting park days again on Wednesday! Come, oh come, cute girl. We miss you. I will let you know the details!

Alleman Family said...

I was talking to Glen when I dropped off Jennie's baby invite and he said that you were at aerobics. Do you go to the Smithfield rec or somewhere else? I really need a place on this side of town to try out and just wondered if you liked where you were going... I'd love to get together too!