Here's all of my BOYS ready to cheer on their team for the big game...
When everyone (my brother and his family and my parents) arrived we asked them to place their bet. no cash was thrown into the pot- only candy prizes were allowed... It was Sunday afterall.
This doesn't look like much of a spread... not sure why I took this picture- believe me, there was a lot more food than this involved. Wouldn't be Superbowl Sunday without a smorgasbord. We ate dinner and snacks and dessert and more snacks, more dinner and more dessert. oh ya, ....and we watched the game.
It was a pretty rowdy bunch, as you can see but no real riots broke out, thank heaven!
I have no idea how little Elsie fell asleep through it all but she sure missed out on one good party!





3 comments:
Superbowl Sunday is always such a good time! It looks like the entire bunch enjoyed themselves, and I, for one, am happy to hear it.
how fun! i love that you make every occasion a special one...
seriously, love you!!!
I hate watching football, but I would have LOVED to be there with you all! It's all about the the food anyway... right?
Post a Comment