Sunday, September 27, 2009

My favorites

I've been looking through ALL of our pictures that we took this summer...getting ready to finally write about what we did and I came across these little beauties that I took the first part of July... They win the award for "my favorite pictures of the summer" Look how little my boys were just a few months ago...

IMG_9735


IMG_9719


IMG_9732


IMG_9807


IMG_9805


IMG_9795_1


IMG_9722b

these next few are just of Gabe... As you know...I take pictures of him all day long, even if he's doing absolutely nothing... that's because I think he is such a beautiful BOY! .... and that vintage white piece he is wearing... do you love it? I do. (thanks Sara xoxo)

IMG_9767


IMG_9707

IMG_9746_1

IMG_9705


IMG_9760



IMG_9728



IMG_9727


NOW...just two and a half months later....Oliver is bigger, Gabe is even more blond, Eli has a lisp and is minus his four front teeth, Evan is taller oh ya, and I miss their short hair... Evan and Eli are growing out their hair much to my dismay. Glen says "it's just hair!" "leave them alone"But it drives me CRAZY hanging over their ears, pokey and messed all the time but I am trying to bite my tongue about it...

we'll see how long it gets....

Anyway....I better get busy I have a lot to catch up on I just thought I'd share some of my favorite photo's of my favorite boys.





5 comments:

Katie Jane said...

Your boys are ridiculously handsome. I miss you!

Shirlene said...

Love the pictures!! What beautiful children you have!! Love you all!!

Alleman Family said...

COME TO BOOT CAMP!! You can still come!! You didn't miss much and Ashlie said if you didn't want to take all the measurments you can do them on your own and compare later. She didn't do it publicly... we came over one by one. :) And there are girls of all different sizes. I will be huffing up old main just as much as the next girl!! I'll even come pick you up!! You'll feel so good after a workout at 6 AM!!

Anniebananie said...

Those are darling photos! You have such darling boys...getting so big! Hugs!

Colette said...

They are so handsome!! I love those pictures and can see why they are some of your favorite.