"I will clean them up" he sweetly replied when he saw the sharp look on his mother's face. So using his shirt he gathered the noodles.
how clever he was and soon the mess was gone... "What a good boy" thought his mother but was quickly dismayed to watch as he dumped the noodle pile out of his shirt and onto the noodle box. He then proceeded to stomp up and down on the entire box of noodles, crushing them all into a zillion little pieces all the while smiling at his forlorn mother.
But what was she to do?.... after all, she was nursing the baby.
please ignore my messy kitchen in the background of these pictures...obviously I do!





9 comments:
at least the camera was near by you!!!
HA! I love it. What a man he is. Your kids are seriously adorable. Come to park day on Wednesday. Adams park. Be there or I will come to your house and....do something mean. Maybe stomp on some of your other boxes of noodles. Vicious, I know.
What great pictures!! And what a great story!!! You are awesome!!
Like we've said, you need to write a book!!!
He he he. That is a good one. Kids are the best :) How can you not just eat him up?
Seriously, do you have a camera in your hand 24/7?? You get the GREATEST pictures! My kids do cute things and by the time I run downstairs to grab the camera they are fighting again!! :)
Hey if we waited for the kitchen to be clean, we'd never get any pictures :) What a cutie, even if you don't have any noodles.
It's me again.... So, did you see the post about the boot camp on my blog?? Me and a couple gals from the neighborhood are doing it... YOU SHOULD COME!! It'll be SO very fun... :)
ha! boys... gotta love them!
Post a Comment