Sunday, November 15, 2009

camping, fishing... imagining

Gabe and I went camping last week...

We set up our tent and went on a hike.

We slept under the stars and roasted mini marshmallows on tooth picks.

the next morning we discovered a baby bear who was lost and couldn't find his family

Gabe decided to keep him
baby bears like to eat berries (crunch berries cereal) and they drink from a bottle...



Gabe was a good papa bear....



The next day we went fishing at a nearby "lake"....

Gabe caught a few for our dinner

I am so glad that I get to be the one who he plays with ALL day long, he is my little sidekick! Gabe's imagination is endless and never ceases to amaze me. He is smart and
clever, his voice is magical, high in pitch with a little lisp. He is kind and sweet as honey. His eyes twinkle, he is hilarious and his laugh is contagious.

boy am I in trouble... I can't tell this little fellow no!
he takes me by the hand and says "will you play with me?"

And so that is what we do.

2 comments:

Shirlene said...

You are a great Mom!!

Sunny Jo said...

That is TOO cute!! Ur such a fun mommy!!