Tuesday, November 17, 2009

they're back...


I couldn't stand it any longer... my boys HAIR, that is.
They have been begging me to let them grow it out and wear it long like their cousins from Hawaii, like the Jonas brothers... Anytime we were anywhere and there was a boy with long hair, Evan and Eli coveted it and said "we want our hair like that!" and so much to my dismay I caved in. I told them that they could go without hair cuts and we would try the long hair look. after several months of seeing shaggy hair on my darling boys I just couldn't take it any more. I announced loudly one afternoon. "You have one week to love your long hair, because after Halloween it is going to be CUT OFF! they boobed and cried and begged but I held strong and look....


IMG_1398


IMG_1396

They're back!
My handsome clean cut boys...
That first week after the hair cuts I couldn't hold back my smiles when I glanced at them, I couldn't resist covering them in kisses, Evan would roll his eyes because I was constantly kissing and saying "you are so cute! I really missed their short hair and I'm so glad it's back!





2 comments:

Jennie said...

they are growing up into such handsome boys!

Shirlene said...

I like their short hair. They always look so nice. Cute boys!!