We Huber's have some Birthday traditions... they include... lots of decorations- streamers and balloons inside and outside the house, the Birhtday boy/girl gets to choose a Birthday theme, each meal for the day, and they get out of all jobs! Cakes are made by Dad(unless of course it's his Birthday!)and we do Birthday kisses- not spanks! Evan chose an army/G.I. Joe theme so he woke up to camoflauge colored streamers and balloons! He chose blueberry muffins and bacon for breakfast. After breakfast he opened his presents. His favorite presents were a dreamcast game system (this was also Glen's favorite present!!!!!),his own scripture set and case, and some G.I Joe guys! Evan chose Sloppy Joes for dinner- made by grandma Karen, because hers are "better than mom's." And All three of the boys worked on the battlefield cake! (Sometimes I think Glen has a little too much fun with those cakes!) After dinner we had all of the family members who live close (Grandma and Grandpa Huber, Eric, Emily Ruth, Weston, Harmony, Will, and Aunt Sarah)over for Cake and Ice cream! It was a great Birthday weekend and Evan claims "One of the best Birthday's Ever!" We love you Ev!
25% Off. Don’t Pay Full Price.
1 week ago





5 comments:
Em - your blog keeps getting cuter and cuter! I wish we could have been there for Evan's birthday, hopefully someday we'll live a little closer to home.
P.S. the picture of Gabe on the side is serisouly the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe how much he has grown. What a cutie, I want to give him kisses!
i soooooooooooooo love your blog! so cute!
ok... so i just saw that you like vampire love stories!!!!!
are you reading the twilight series!!!!??? i love it!!!!
so fun! miss ya!
oh... and i am all about the birthday celebrations!
i love my birthday... (if you noticed, i have a birthday countdown on my blog right now...) i do come by it honestly though. my mom loves her birthday too!
it is not just a "day" celebration, but a whole month!
Em--your blog is darling. I love everything you've done to it. You need to teach me how to do all the slideshow stuff. I love your boys. They are all soooo cute. That little Gabe is as cute as can be. It is so fun to see all your fun pictures! I hope all is well, and wish we could see you guys more often!
Deb
Emily
hey it's me Jana.. I love your blog I saw Ashley this weekend and she gave me your link, your family is still as cute as ever. I can't believe Evan is 8!! Hannah still talks about him randomly it's cute.
Post a Comment