Monday, September 17, 2007

Technical difficulties

My cute polka dot background ended up not really working... so my blog is temporarily( hopefully) a really boring beige color! As soon as I get a minute I am going to add some more posts and try to download some cute backgrounds! So bear with the beige and keep checking back!

2 comments:

Glen H said...

I think it looks very cute! I love it and can't wait to see you do more with it.

Debbie Jones said...

Hey Em.
Your blog is very cute--I just love little Gabriel. He has such a cute giggle. I was going to tell you too--that the link "shabby tulips" on my blog, will give you a bunch of different backgrounds to choose from if you want any of them--it gives you step by step instructions on how to do it. they looked pretty cute--but maybe you have other ones too. Just a thought. Your blog is very cute though--what a cute family picture. You guys should come out to visit sometime soon--we would love to see you!
talk to you soon!
Deb