I asked Evan if he wanted to have a birthday party this year. He said yes and seemed really excited. So I asked him who he wanted to invite...He opened his mouth to tell me but then was quiet...thinking...and then he said "I don't have any friends here...I guess I'll have to have a family party this year." I felt so bad! Since we moved in he has of course made lots of little friends in the neighborhood. But I know how he feels! It takes awhile to find real connections (at least it's a little easier for kids!) anyway so grandma and grandpa (my parents) came down from Logan to be here and they joined our family birthday party Saturday night at Boondocks!!My parents took care of Gabe while we raced in the go-carts (Glen and Evan ate our dust!-Eli and I definately won!), played miniature golf, (Evan got a hole in one!) and won lots of tickets in the arcade! We ended the night with pepperoni pizza! Oh what a party!
25% Off. Don’t Pay Full Price.
1 week ago





1 comment:
Em, can I get copies of the pictures with that you took with me and the boys? They turned out really cute! Your blog is so fun! Nice job!!!!
Post a Comment