Glen and I have been married for...well I don't think I will disclose that information- it makes me feel old! Yet at the same time in today's world it is probably considered a real accomplishment- something to be proud of...although how hard can it be? Being married to my best friend, someone who is practically perfect in every way!(I stole that one from Mary Poppins!) So here goes... We have been married for 10 years!!! We have three adorable boys. Evan (7) Elijah (5) and Gabriel (4 months). I am definately "boy trapped" at least that's what Evan tells me! But you know, I wouldn't have it any other way! I sure love all these boys!!
25% Off. Don’t Pay Full Price.
1 week ago





3 comments:
Look at those handsome boys! Em you are such a good mom and you have the sweetest boys - can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
So cute! Good job Em! I need to start working on mine. You guys are great! Love ya
10 years is such a great accomplishment! how wonderful for all of you!
kev and i had our 5 year anniversary in april and i was pretty excited about that...
Post a Comment