Last week we went to Evan's Soccer game. We were running kind of late (like always!) but made it just in time for the kick off. Glen was filling in for the coach and I was trying to help, it was a little hectic! Gabe kept fussing and I finally realized that he was hungry! I opened my diaper bag to retrieve my bebe au lait nursing cover and realized that in the rush to get out the door, I didn't grab it! So I figured, "ok, I see other girls nurse their babies under a blanket, I can just do that." WRONG!! I tried to throw the blanket over my shoulder- if the wind didn't blow it off then Gabe pulled it down! I finally resorted to holding the blanket with my teeth! Gabe was crying, wondering what was going on! Just as I sort of had it figured out, something startled Gabe and and we had to start the whole process over. Gabe could hardly breath with the thick blanket totally covering him. He was all sweaty- and so was I- not only that but I'm sure I flashed several people in the process! It was a joke!!- I don't know how other moms do that??- I guess they think they have no other option. I NOW know that this is one of the best things ever invented for moms! "Thank you" to my sister Sara, who is always up on the latest trends and baby products, for giving me my favortie baby gift ever!!- Bebe au lait! After that experience I made a promise that I would never leave the house without it again and that I would tell everyone I know who is pregnant or nursing that it is a must have!! What a conveneince to have a neck strap,-(no hands, or teeth needed!) it's light weight- like a sheet,and check out the cute funky fabric to choose from! The best part is the hidden wire in the front that holds the cover away form your baby's face and gives you -and only you- a great view of your baby while they nurse! So pass it on and give them away as gifts...lets get real- blankets used as nursing covers are ridiculous and once you've used a bebe au lait you'll wonder like I did-
"why didn't I think of this? - it's the best invention ever!"
25% Off. Don’t Pay Full Price.
1 week ago





1 comment:
very cool! i will have to keep that in mind for gifts!
Post a Comment