Our annual GREEN dinner was a little more of a hit this year. In previous years the boys tend to get grossed out at the thought of eating things that are green and are not suppost to be.... Evan was sure the Leprechauns not only colored the milk but also put
something in it to make it taste funny???? (ah, the power of the mind)
our menu this year consisted of poppyseed chicken, green mashed potatoes, green broccoli, green pears, green jello, and green cool aid. It was so fun to make!!!
(I wonder... are large amounts of food coloring bad for a person?- I hope not!)
Maybe next year we will only have Jello... It seemed to be the only thing anyone wanted to eat... could have been the mini cups I served it in... anything mini is delicious right?





2 comments:
Emily, I think you need to write a book (or at least keep posting - to inspire us all) you are the most thoughtful and creative mom I have ever seen! I can't wait to try out your ideas for Ruby when she gets a little older. What a fun tradition - the jello does look delicious! xoxo
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!! U think of everything girl!!! Ur such a fun mommy!! Ur family is so lucky to have u!!:)
Post a Comment