Every Saturday during the Summer there is a farmer's Market at one of the local parks in Logan. I love the laid back atmosphere there.
I think in another life I'd like to be a hippie... Have no responsibility, never wash my hair, dance like nobody's watching, wear bare feet and a cute nose piercing!!!... I really think it would be fun! My sister Sara and I decided to take the kids and we were excited to grab some fresh produce too! My favorite booth is "Hot Mama's Lemonade" I was glad to see that it was still there this year! They make fresh squeezed lemonade and then add a fresh fruit of the day with a sprig of peppermint... YUM! My favorite is Watermelon! I think it was strawberry this time though, but it was really good too!! we checked out the jewelry, baked goods, art work, and produce! As we headed over towards the live band we noticed that the band playing was my Dad's brother Dave's band. I think they are called the Sun Dogs?! He plays drums and also sings the lead on a lot of the songs!! He is one of those cool old guys!! So we called my parents and told them to come see Dave and check out the Market! Anyway it was a lot of fun to see him and hear them play and just chill out dreaming about the hippie life....
I think in another life I'd like to be a hippie... Have no responsibility, never wash my hair, dance like nobody's watching, wear bare feet and a cute nose piercing!!!... I really think it would be fun! My sister Sara and I decided to take the kids and we were excited to grab some fresh produce too! My favorite booth is "Hot Mama's Lemonade" I was glad to see that it was still there this year! They make fresh squeezed lemonade and then add a fresh fruit of the day with a sprig of peppermint... YUM! My favorite is Watermelon! I think it was strawberry this time though, but it was really good too!! we checked out the jewelry, baked goods, art work, and produce! As we headed over towards the live band we noticed that the band playing was my Dad's brother Dave's band. I think they are called the Sun Dogs?! He plays drums and also sings the lead on a lot of the songs!! He is one of those cool old guys!! So we called my parents and told them to come see Dave and check out the Market! Anyway it was a lot of fun to see him and hear them play and just chill out dreaming about the hippie life....
There was one booth where a girl was selling tie-dye shirts and bags. She even had tiny onesies and pants for babies... adorable!! I couldn't resist buying a onesie for my cute"hippie for a day"





5 comments:
That is so funny! You know, I guess I've kind of considered being a hippie before too--minus the drugs part. :D I like the little onsie!
I love the fun updates! I can't believe how BIG Gabe is! He's such a little man. We'd love to come to toddler time. Let's do that and maybe hit a park? We're free on Tuesday if you want to meet then! Jennie Little told me you guys are heading to the expo... so fun! Can't wait to chat!
I've been wanting to check this out, but still haven't...Maybe next weekend! My sister-in-law comes up every other weekend for the Farmers Market. I've hear it's great!
Honestly, could your family BE any cuter? Love it!
how fun!
thanks so much for such a fun weekend last week! it was sooooooooooo great to spend time with you at the expo!
thank your in-laws again for letting us stay at their place!
i sure love and miss ya!
Post a Comment