My aunt Jolene invited everyone over to her house for a water party and BBQ dinner. After the parades and a little lunch the kids could hardly wait to go! They had a blast swimming, doingslip n' slide, water balloon volleyball, and eating homemade snow cones!!

Every time we get together for dinner there is scrumptious food and lots of it! Everyone brought side items to go along with grilled hamburgers and hot dogs! It is so fun to be together eat and visit! Thanks to all my aunts and my grandma for planning cooking and always inviting!!


Every time we get together for dinner there is scrumptious food and lots of it! Everyone brought side items to go along with grilled hamburgers and hot dogs! It is so fun to be together eat and visit! Thanks to all my aunts and my grandma for planning cooking and always inviting!!Beautiful Mia!(my little cousin)












5 comments:
How fun. Gabe is really a watermelon boy. How cute!!
How cute are those pictures?!
Judging from the look of it...there is no question that you can't possibly miss us here as much as we miss you!
I love Gabe...his face is so dang cute.
Em, won't you please add me to your blog! I love checking out your fun posts...You are such a fun little mom!
Hey do you remember the pool we used to have like that? WE LOVED IT...IN FACT, I WANT ONE! Looks so fun! I was SO HAPPY you found my blog, I loved your fun comment! We HAVE to get together, I would LOVE that! You are one of my fave's Em!
It's a good thing that you have this blog so that I can remember what my good friends, the Hubers look like. :)
Post a Comment