
the cake...Because we had to check out and head back to Logan we moved right along to the birthday breakfast
Although Bakugons were the favorite for a minute, you should have seen how excited he was over the Cookie Crunch cereal! EVERY time I'd take him to Wamart for the previous two months he'd beg me to buy Cookie Crisp cereal. What kind of a mom would I be if I sent my kids off to school with a belly full of cookies and milk? It just doesn't seem right, even if they are vitamin fortified! So EVERY time Eli would ask... I would say "No!"But it was his birthday so I just had to get them! I figured he'd be pretty surprised and pleased but that he'd prefer muffins, (more like cake) fruit, and juice...but it turns out there was no need to by all that birthday breakfast stuff all he wanted was
Cookie Crisp cereal... three cups of it!!
1. He loves to be silly and crazy and goofy! Our home is filled with lots of laughs and giggles from Eli!
2. He is really into what he wears...he likes his hair a certain way and he often tells me the things I pick for him to wear "don't match" (???) ... He really likes to go shopping for new clothes and especially likes to try on shoes... but the shoes have to have a "fat toe" He notices what other people wear and points out styles that he likes...pretty particular kid!
3. He loves loves loves babies and younger kids and will drop whatever he is in the middle of to notice, help or play with little ones. He especially loves Gabe and just can't seem to get enough of him... usually it's cute and a good thing... he is a great play mate for Gabe!
4. He is a great reader and really enjoying being able to read books himself....but he still prefers curling up with me or Glen on the couch so that we can read aloud to him!
5. He is daring and brave and likes to try new things!
6. He is always willing to help around the house... I have this bad habit. Everyday when I'm cleaning I stack the things that belong upstairs, on the stairs... instead of just carrying them up right then. I like to make a big pile and then just go up one time to put it all away... so basically I'm lazy! Anyway... if the pile is on the stairs and Eli is home he loves to surprise me by putting it away for me! He loves to surprise people! He takes the garbage's out and he is the best bed maker ever... nearly as perfect as I like it!! He works hard!
7. He is friendly... everybody wants to be friends with Eli because he is so nice and fun to be with! He thinks about others! He shares and gives his favorite toys away or his last french fry even if he really wanted it... he is a sweetheart, plain and simple!
2. He is really into what he wears...he likes his hair a certain way and he often tells me the things I pick for him to wear "don't match" (???) ... He really likes to go shopping for new clothes and especially likes to try on shoes... but the shoes have to have a "fat toe" He notices what other people wear and points out styles that he likes...pretty particular kid!
3. He loves loves loves babies and younger kids and will drop whatever he is in the middle of to notice, help or play with little ones. He especially loves Gabe and just can't seem to get enough of him... usually it's cute and a good thing... he is a great play mate for Gabe!
4. He is a great reader and really enjoying being able to read books himself....but he still prefers curling up with me or Glen on the couch so that we can read aloud to him!
5. He is daring and brave and likes to try new things!
6. He is always willing to help around the house... I have this bad habit. Everyday when I'm cleaning I stack the things that belong upstairs, on the stairs... instead of just carrying them up right then. I like to make a big pile and then just go up one time to put it all away... so basically I'm lazy! Anyway... if the pile is on the stairs and Eli is home he loves to surprise me by putting it away for me! He loves to surprise people! He takes the garbage's out and he is the best bed maker ever... nearly as perfect as I like it!! He works hard!
7. He is friendly... everybody wants to be friends with Eli because he is so nice and fun to be with! He thinks about others! He shares and gives his favorite toys away or his last french fry even if he really wanted it... he is a sweetheart, plain and simple!
Happy Birthday Eli!!
We love you so much!!





4 comments:
What a great young man you are Eli! Keep doing all those things your Mom told about!! We love you!!
I remember when you visited us in L.A. and Eli wasn't even a year old yet - he was so darn cute... eating corn dogs & hamburgers before he had any teeth! I'll never forget when I was chatting with you on the phone and you discovered that Eli had dragged a stool over to the pantry and climbed up to retrieve some type of treat that was on a high shelf (the ingenuity of a candy-loving two year old!) Eli has such a fun-loving personality. Love his ninja style and those incredible eye-lashes! Eli has such a sweet heart - he is funny, smart and sets such a good example to my kids of how to be a kind and loving cousin! He also introduced the post-dinner cold cereal tradition to my kids who will thank him forever for exposing their Auntie Em's weakness! Happy Birthday dear boy - we love you Elijah Paul!
Happy Birthday Eli! Ruby is absolutely in love with her cousin Eli! He is the cutest boy and a great baby sitter! I can't believe how he loves babies! It is so cute! It makes my heart melt to watch him play with Ruby. He is sweet and attentive and she thinks the world of him! As for that sweet tooth... with you and Glen as parents he didn't stand a chance, good thing he is a ninja and burns all of those candy calories! We love you Eli!
Post a Comment