disclaimer:
I wrote this post a few days ago but forgot to push the "publish post" button so here it is a few days later than I originally planned
My goal has been to finish up writing about our Christmas festivities by the end of this month, well It's the 30th, of course... I am such a procrastinator- but YEAH...I am accomplishing my first "new years goal"... and that is pretty BIG!! I know everyone is pretty much over Christmas and ready to begin a fresh NEW YEAR... Something about FRESH and NEW just sounds so great but I for one hate to see Christmas come to an end! Just last week I finally took down the last of my decorations... which always makes me a bit sad... I love Christmas lights all around my house, pine bows, pine cones, ornaments, nativities etc... Now my house is bare and cold just like it is outside... I miss my tree with sparkling lights!!
Maybe a little reminiscing about our Christmas day will make me feel better? so here goes... Some Christmas morning highlights....
I wrote this post a few days ago but forgot to push the "publish post" button so here it is a few days later than I originally planned
My goal has been to finish up writing about our Christmas festivities by the end of this month, well It's the 30th, of course... I am such a procrastinator- but YEAH...I am accomplishing my first "new years goal"... and that is pretty BIG!! I know everyone is pretty much over Christmas and ready to begin a fresh NEW YEAR... Something about FRESH and NEW just sounds so great but I for one hate to see Christmas come to an end! Just last week I finally took down the last of my decorations... which always makes me a bit sad... I love Christmas lights all around my house, pine bows, pine cones, ornaments, nativities etc... Now my house is bare and cold just like it is outside... I miss my tree with sparkling lights!!
Maybe a little reminiscing about our Christmas day will make me feel better? so here goes... Some Christmas morning highlights....
Evan woke up around 8:30 AM... believe it or not, he is our early riser!! He came and crawled in bed with Glen and I who, I swear had just barely closed our eyes for dream land arggh!!
Evan was so excited but knew he had to wait for Elijah and Gabe to wake up. About 15 minutes later all three of them where crammed in bed with us, but not for long... we were too excited and here's what was waiting for us downstairs...
Evan had been hoping Santa could bring a four wheeler... we kept telling him that Santa might bring a toy four wheeler but probably would not be able to fit a real one in his sleigh... Evan realized that we were probably right... but all his wishing payed off and somehow Santa came through!! The boys were both so excited when they opened their eyes and there it was!!
Evan was so excited but knew he had to wait for Elijah and Gabe to wake up. About 15 minutes later all three of them where crammed in bed with us, but not for long... we were too excited and here's what was waiting for us downstairs...

Evan had been hoping Santa could bring a four wheeler... we kept telling him that Santa might bring a toy four wheeler but probably would not be able to fit a real one in his sleigh... Evan realized that we were probably right... but all his wishing payed off and somehow Santa came through!! The boys were both so excited when they opened their eyes and there it was!!








5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a very fun Christmas. I'll bet they're LOVIN that 4 wheeler!
A Picture Perfect Holiday! Don't you just love christmas?! I am so sad it is over.... it was fun to relive it a little bit while reading your post! (I hate January!) Your boys must have been on Santa's nice list this year! We can't wait to come and play with all of your Christmas loot!
P.S. Sorry I didn't give you a proper shout out on my blog, if it makes you feel better I went back and edited it. :) I remembered ALL of your other sweet traditions but somehow forgot that you did the mailboxes too!
Em, hey girl! This is Robin, I found you off of Julies blog. I need to hit Michaels and get a few mailboxes for my family to start our own cute tradition. Cute idea! Thanks!
What a fun Christmas!! I bet you all are enjoying all the fun gifts!!
You'll have to share Edie's yummy casserole recipe.
What a fun Christmas. I too love christmas and this post got me missing it already. It just comes and goes so fast. What fun presents. Gotta love the Wii that is our favorite.
And that blueberry cream cheese thing looks awesome. I totally want that recipe. : )
Post a Comment