Seriously... how cute is ur family?!!! You all look Picture Perfect!! What handsome boys u have... even Glen!!!!:) And you... seriously u look SO beautiful!! :)
When you blog, you go all out! It took me 20 minutes just to get through all your new posts! Your kids are so lucky to have such great parents--you guys really go all out!
I am a nurse, now staying home full time having fun raising our boys. Glen and I think being parents is the greatest blessing ever! I think I am pretty lucky to have all these boys around! ...My mom always told me I was boy crazy!! I think maybe now -I AM!!
6 comments:
What a handsome family. You guys all look so nice!!
Seriously... how cute is ur family?!!! You all look Picture Perfect!! What handsome boys u have... even Glen!!!!:)
And you... seriously u look SO beautiful!! :)
so cute! Seriously those boys are so handsome. (you look beautiful, as always!). Hope all is going well in these last few weeks. Keep us posted!!!
When you blog, you go all out! It took me 20 minutes just to get through all your new posts! Your kids are so lucky to have such great parents--you guys really go all out!
Adorable, handsome, and beautiful! You ALL looks great!
Cute Cute Family!!
Post a Comment