When I saw this little suit... I HAD to have it for Gabe!
The pictures don't even give the combo of perfect him in handsome suit justice! the sun was too bright for his little eyes, he wanted to run away thee entire time, this photo shoot was so last minute, and just before nap time made for an uncooperative boy...he didn't even get shoes on etc... but if you could see him in real life in this suit... he'd take your breath away and your heart would melt... I promise!
We've been talking about Easter a lot around here. I told Gabe that I bought him a new Easter Suit. He was happy to try it on and now he calls it his "Easter bunny suit" I told him that he looks so handsome in it... so on Easter morning when I got him dressed. He kept saying to everyone "I so handsome"
We've been talking about Easter a lot around here. I told Gabe that I bought him a new Easter Suit. He was happy to try it on and now he calls it his "Easter bunny suit" I told him that he looks so handsome in it... so on Easter morning when I got him dressed. He kept saying to everyone "I so handsome"





6 comments:
What a cutie!! He IS SOOOO Handsome!!
K... LOVE that outfit!!! He looks SO adorable with his hair all combed back... what a little man!! I can't wait to buy little suits for my little boy!!
Oh he is SO handsome. I love the patches on his sleeves, too cute!
he is so darling!
What a handsome little man. Love the easter bunny suit. CUTE!
I am in love with that "Easter Bunny Suit"! What a sweet little man. He is the cutest, Em!
Post a Comment