
Isn't that the cutest little bat face you've ever seen!?!
These adorable bat boxes are not only a great place setting but are also perfect for delivering a little treat to school teachers, visiting teachers, friends and family!

I'm going to buy some.
and you should too!!
check out my cousin's Toni's etsy shop here... She makes all kinds of fun things.... my personal favorite are her Valentine cards seriously adorable and so funky!
I tell ya, she is one talented girl
aren't I lucky that she's my cousin? ...I think so!!
now go buy something already!





2 comments:
Thanks girl! That was fast. Guess what? You are Family, so you get them free. Send me your e-mail address and I can send you the pdf files and instructions. Thanks so much! Love ya! (tonimfulks@hotmail.com)
So cute. I love etsy. SO many creative people. I wish I would have saw this sooner. I love the 1st birthday candy wrappers. That would have been fun for Tatum's party.
Post a Comment