I snapped a few pictures after church a couple of weeks ago... about the only time they all are dressed in matching clean clothes, hair combed, clean faces... pretty cute if you ask me!
Adorable!! I love your boys! You have such a beautiful family, that's for sure! But more than that, your boys are all happy and healthy and kind-that's the most important thing, and it shows that you are doing your job excellently!
I am a nurse, now staying home full time having fun raising our boys. Glen and I think being parents is the greatest blessing ever! I think I am pretty lucky to have all these boys around! ...My mom always told me I was boy crazy!! I think maybe now -I AM!!
6 comments:
they are so handsome!
Adorable!! I love your boys! You have such a beautiful family, that's for sure! But more than that, your boys are all happy and healthy and kind-that's the most important thing, and it shows that you are doing your job excellently!
They all look so handsome in their sunday best! Cutest boys in the world!
So stinking adorable Em
Very, very cute!
They really are cute!! Gabe just made me smile. Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment