Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I sent these little terrors off to school yesterday...


This morning Glen surprised us with a festive breakfast of carved pumpkin pancakes,
pig strips and frog juice... Mmmmm it was delicious

but these are just a few of the festivities we've been up to

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays
who doesn't love being someone else for a day, mini candy bars, parties, thriller, spooking people, and scary movies...
a party pooper, that's who....

well I am NO party pooper... so we've been working on "the pumpkin walk," planning our ward Halloween carnival, carving pumpkins, painting pumpkins, reading spooky stories, singing scary songs, having family parties and today we have lots of last minute spooking to fit in along with tricks and treats... I'll be sure to share the details soon!

Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

love the breakfast! so cool! i wish i was cool like you...

and... those boys look spooky!!! yikes!!

Shirlene said...

The boys look pretty scary!! Sound like fun Halloween activities going on.

Katie Jane said...

You guys are so awesome!! They look so super scary! How are you? Park day tomorrow at the park above the temple. So fun! Miss you.

Colette said...

What a cool breakfast! Your spooks look great, can't wait to see the rest of the Halloween pictures. I've still got to post all of mine.