Last week the school held its annual "Ridgeline Run" to raise money. This year the school is trying to earn enough money for some snow removal equipment so that the kids can enjoy recess even in the winter!! So each student asks for donations from family and friends per lap that they run! It is pretty motivating for the kids and is a good way for them to feel like they are helping their school! It was a chilly day, but no rain- so the race was on!.... It took place on the field, just behind the school. They had huge speakers set up and a DJ was there playing some good songs with a beat! He and the PTA president kept them motivated via the loudspeaker! Each grade ran seperately and had a 1/2 hour to get in as many laps as they could! The students had numbers on their shirts (Evan was excited because it was just like aunt Debbie's when she did her race!) and each time they did a lap they had to pass a line of parents or teachers who "marked" their number to indicate a lap! There were cones and banners set up to mark the course! It was really well planned and my boys looked forward to it for a few weeks! I bundled up Gabe and we went to cheer them on!! They both did so well and ran almost the entire time!! Go Raccoons!
25% Off. Don’t Pay Full Price.
1 week ago





7 comments:
Hey Emily! Your blog is so cute. I'm trying to get mine set up, and I'm wondering how you get the background on it. I found one I like from the site you have linked at the bottom, but I can't figure out how to apply it.
Ur family is so beautiful!! We had so much fun with u guys last night! Thanks for letting us come with u!! My girls LOVE ur boys!!:)
I sent u and email to invite u to my blog!! Go and check it out!!
go team! i am so glad that you had such a good time!
Your boys are so cute - I can't wait to see you all in less than two weeks! love you!
Hey Em,
That race sounds so fun! I can't wait for Bry to get big and we can do fun stuff like that. It's kind of a gloomy rainy day today so we're just inside playing. I guess it's time to face that fact that winter is coming and we can't play outside anymore. Maybe we can arrange some play dates? Have you been to the treehouse museum in Ogden? It's way fun. We should meet there this winter! See you soon in SCRAPBOOK HEAVEN! Tif
Emily,
I love your background. I went to the website and found one I like for my blog, but cannot figure out how to put it on a blogger site rather than myspace. Can you email me and let me know how? heaterkay@hotmail.com
Thanks! Heather Burnham
Emily, Well you can add me to your list only because I added you to mine!! See we keep thinking the same!
Post a Comment