Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sportday...


The boys finished up soccer just in time to start Flag Football! We had some neighbors putting together a fall soccer team for the kids Evan's age which was scheduled for the same time as football! Evan was excited to get to know the neighborhood kids better so we decided to sign him up for that team too... thinking and hoping that most of the games would not interfere with each other. It has worked out for the most part...It just makes for a long sportday- I mean Saturday-Evan and Eli both have an hour long football game Saturday morning in Lehi, and fall soccer just happens to be an hour long on Saturday mornings also... AND... it's in Draper Needless to say we are doing a lot of juggling... driving, cheering, assistant coaching and did I mention it's a long day?... I was complaining a little one morning to Glen. He smiled and said gently (with a hint of sarcasm)- "we have 3 boys Emily this is what we are going to be doing every Saturday for a long time!"

Go Gators!
Fall Soccer!


No comments: