Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Little Tooth...

I have been trying to get a picture of that little tooth forever... Gabe is not to cooperative! He is constantly moving so it's a little blurry! Teething... usually one of the first big milestones and a little change to their look, sadly- but I just LOVE baby teeth- especially the two little teeth on the bottom- they are my favorite!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two teeth! what a big boy! congratulations little Gabriel- we can't wait to see you with your new little teeth!

Anonymous said...

I love the cute teeth! He is getting so big! Cute cute!

Jennie said...

how cute!

Curtis Moser said...

Em! We love your blog-- what a great way to keep up with our favorite ex-neighbors! Feel free to write nice things about us as often as you like, and just know that we'll always be watching. Muwahahahahahaha!!! (That's evil laughter, in case you didn't know)