Saturday, October 6, 2007

Time is Precious...

I can't believe how much Gabe changes from day to day. Evan and Eli pretty much stay the same... Why is it that when they are the sweetest with soft tiny parts, sweet breath on your neck as you cuddle, grins that melt your heart... Why is this the time that goes so fast? Sometimes I wish I could make time stand still. Gabe does so many cute things lately and yesterday I discovered a sharp little tooth poking up- His first tooth!! Time goes so fast and I thought I better share a few of the precious things he is doing right now...I don't want to forget... He kicks his legs whenever he gets excited about something, especially when he see's his bottle or his brothers! If you hold him while your eating, he opens his mouth too, hoping you'll share! he smiles and ducks his head whenever someone stops to says hello. He ALWAYS laughs for Eli. He arches his back in protest everytime we put him in the carseat. He can squirm out of his bumbo chair. (yup, completely out...) He loves to kick and splash in the bathtub. He likes to suck his bottom lip in. The bottom of his feet and his little armpits are most ticklish. He loves to be outside. He has a favorite blanket he holds it up to his face and rubs the silk edges in his little fingers, he doesn't sleep without his binki. He loves rice cereal. He likes to watch the"baby's first moves" DVD by baby einstien, He squeels in different ways to let us know what he needs. He rolls around on the floor and plays with all his toys- he has a favorite toy- it's a bug with crinkly wings. When I put a hat on his head he's a nut and holds his breath for a minute. I love his many expressions, his big eyes, his laugh, his soft hair... he is so precious.... this time is so precious...

Cuddling with his Favorite Blanket
(thank you aunt Debbie!)
Sucking that bottom lip!
all bundled up!

3 comments:

Shirlene said...

What a cute baby!! I love seeing all the pictures! Thanks for sharing. Emily you are doing such a wonderful job of keeping things to have great memories! Love to all, Grandma Huber

Jennie said...

oh my goodness.... he is sooooooooo cute!

i am so glad that you captured his little personality! you will always cherish these descriptions!

thanks for sharing with us too!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! The lip one is hilarious!! What a cutie! He is getting so big - I can't wait to see him at Christmas (or anytime before if you guys want to come for a visit! :)