I am in the process of changing my blog a bit... It is harder than I thought, and is proving to be pretty time consuming! And the decision making disease that I inherited form my mom is not helping any! Not to mention a sick baby who thinks he needs lots of attention... so this is my not- so- cute stand in blog... until I get a minute... maybe an hour!
3 comments:
I can't wait to see what it looks like. Good luck with the sick baby!!!
oh... it is so cute! i love the blue and green flowers!!!
hope gabe feels better soon!
I just got my background from that root2art website I found from your blog with the last background you had. But it looks like you got yours redone. It is so cute!! Oh, and thanks for the good advice you commented on my blog! You are so cute. We're sending out our invitations this week, so you'll be getting one soon!
Post a Comment