Sunday, November 11, 2007

Six months ago, today...

THEN...


It is hard to believe our sweet baby is already six months old! It sounds so cliche...but it amazes me how fast the time goes. It makes me feel a little old to feel that way. I have had many an old lady telling me "they are only little for such a short time honey" and something my mom always used to tell me. "just enjoy it, because the time goes so fast. In the blink of an eye you'll be sending them off on missions." ya, ya... I know, I thought...?? But NOW it is starting to hit me... I can see the time going so fast sometimes I feel like I could reach out and grab it... since that is impossible- the only thing I can do is try to see the good in every minute and just enjoy the little things... Here is a look back at Gabriel's short journey to six months old!




NOW...
We sure love our baby boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily - I love your blog! you are so creative and always think of the cutest things to post. It was so fun to see all those pics of little Gabriel -what a handsome boy! It is crazy how fast they grow- my little Ruby is ONE this week! I am so glad that we had our little babes around the same time and we can now enjoy every stage together! I'd love to put together a movie for you with those pictures! Miss you!

Jennie said...

he is so beautiful! what a handsome little guy! he (like evan and eli) are going to break a few hearts!