My tank has been running low for awhile -as far as friends go -and just as I was missing my family and creeping close to empty... I got refueled!! my girlfriends in Logan all got together last weekend at the Scrapbook House!!! It is a house that is rented out by the weekend for crazy scrapbookers like us! There were 19 of us -give or take depending on the day! It was so incredibly fun!! Nothing like spending a few days together sitting around in jammies, talking, laughing, eating and scrapbooking!! - GIRL STUFF! I miss having my friends so close. I miss having people around who know me. We've been through a lot together the last 7 years!- thats a long time! Babies, church callings, good, and bad, trials, and succcesses. Helping each other to get through life is what friends really do. I love these girls and will always have a special connection with each one of them. They have all influenced me in some way and I am so blessed to call them friends! now back to the real world...it does get better for me here everyday thanks to some wonderful new friends!
3 comments:
i am so glad that you had fun! i am bummed that i wasn't able to go... but next time for sure!!!
i miss ya!
Hey, I'm excited for our mini one next weekend!!!
It's amazing how much having good friends around can boost you up. I just had a little reunion with my roommates from last year, and I realized how great it is to be around other girls who love you!
Post a Comment