It's been awhile and I have a million cute photos to add along with lots of FUN things we've been doing, places we've been and ways we're getting in the Christmas mood etc.... but I'm feeling busy, busy, busy just like all of you I'm sure!! My little sister Julie has been in town since before Thanksgiving with her little Ruby and we've been together and having fun non-stop... which leaves no time for blogging or much else... She leaves in a week and I am really dreading saying goodbye... we've been working on Christmas cards, nursery callings (yep, we're both in nursery right now) late night Christmas secrets and trying to squeeze in a few movie nights and home done pedicures.... I have been exhausted every night, and fall asleep the minute my head hits my pillow!! Every morning the fun starts as soon as I get my big boys off to school... I am really going to have withdrawals when she leaves!! We got the outdoor lights and inside Christmas decor up a few days before Thanksgiving, had a yummy Thanksgiving dinner and lots of fun with family, went shopping at 4 AM on black Friday for some amazing deals.. it is so worth it and Soooooo FUN!!! and now we're just hoping for some snow to really make it feel like Christmas!!!
I have been feeling good since I hit about week 14...YEAH!! Glen told me the other day that it was nice to have me back!! :) I am almost half way(!!!!) and we find out next Tuesday whether we're working on a basketball team and having a boy or changing things up a bit with a girl???? NINE days... I can hardly wait!!! I'm hoping to be caught up on my blog by then and be able to do some fun announcement... so check back!!





4 comments:
So much fun Em! I hope you guys are planning to come down sometime while we are all there. We would all love to see you guys. You better let us know ASAP about that baby--I can't believe you are that far along--it just felt like yesterday that you told us you were pregnant! I'm glad you're feeling better--it's so nice to get that part over with! take care!
Hey Emily! Good heck, you have been busy! Glad to hear it's good busy. My 14 week was the turning point for me out of the depths of...! Anyhow, I would like to send you our Christmas card, if you don't mind. If you want to e-mail me your address that would be cool. korinecard@gmail.com, thanx girl.
I am missing you! Enjoy your sister, but lets play as soon as she leaves.
Hi Emily, I wanted to see if you had found out what you are having yet...guess not...I'll check back soon to get your announcement.
Tell your fam "Hi"
Rachel
Post a Comment