Usually we drive up to Preston Idaho to see lots of Christmas lights. They provide maps of the best decorated houses for Christmas in the city and although pretty fun... it's a lot of driving for toddlers. So this year we decided to check out the lights at Willard Bay. It was so much fun and a lot bigger than it looks from the freeway.

We decided that instead of driving through in our vehicle that we would brave the cold and get in the spirit of Christmas with a horse drawn wagon ride!
We decided that instead of driving through in our vehicle that we would brave the cold and get in the spirit of Christmas with a horse drawn wagon ride!
Santa and some of his reindeer were there and we warmed up afterwords with a hot chocolate and some kettle corn! It was the perfect way to start off the month of December!!





3 comments:
We've drove by plenty of times, and wanted to stop, but never do... What's with that! It looks like you had a blast. We really thought about stopping last night on the way home from taking Judd to the airport, but we wanted to just get home... Looks like we missed out. That little Ruby is such a doll. I KNOW the bond your talking about (being the aunt). I have that bond with my sister's little Carson, he is such a little angel! Julie is so pretty, It's been to long since I've seen that little woman!
So fun! You and your family always do the neatest things. I am sorry we didn't get together before Christmas ~ how about after New Year's? Crazy!
What is the deal with blogger! I haven't been able to leave a comment on your new post all day... But I've been showing off Edie's baby girl. She is SO BEAUTIFUL! I need to go see her, since she is only just up the road. I'm so glad she's here, healthy, and beautiful! Anyway, I had to comment down on this post, because it never had a comment link for your new post... Blogger drives me crazy sometimes! Fun pictures, what a little peach!
Post a Comment