Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First Spin on 4 Wheels

The boys could hardly wait to drive their new four wheeler!! There was so much snow coming down on Christmas but when it let up a little in the afternoon we fired up the engine and they had a blast!!

Elijah couldn't stop grinning
Evan, going so fast I could only get the back of him...
The boys took turns driving and riding. Here's Mathew giving Gabe a little ride
Later in the day we tied a sleigh to the back and Evan pulled Eli everywhere! All the snow made for packed roads... perfect!!


The week following Christmas consisted of... four wheeler rides and playing outside EVERYDAY! When it was too dark to be outside we had wii tournaments played with new toys and watched movies. It was so nice and relaxing and we had new years being with most of the Huber's to look forward too!!

4 comments:

Brian Owens said...

Looks like such fun, my boys would be so jealous--the four wheeler & SNOW!! They miss it lots--crazy people!

Korine said...

I think those little 4 wheelers are so dang cute! And your house in the background of one of those pics looks like a perfect winter setting, it looks so warm and cozy inside with the lights on.... I'm assuming that's your house. :) I hope you are feeling well my fellow pregnant friend.

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to go for a spin!!

Shirlene said...

Boy, it looks like they are all having so much fun!!! And, I agree, your home looks so lovely.