So here are a few things that I'm looking forward to and thinking about so that I don't go into a total depression about the weather
My parents are coming home from California today... They've been out there visiting my sister Sara!! They are going to stay with us tonight! They keep insisting that we go out to a movie so that they can have the boys all to themelves... we will probably take them up on it!! I love my mom and dad and am so excited to have them stay with us!!
the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point starts this week... Tulips are my favorite flower! If you've never been to Thanksgiving Point gardens, your not living... they are breathtaking... I love it there!! check into it, you don't wanna miss it!!
Spring Break for my boys is just around the corner... the forcast predicts 87 degree weather where we are going... I can't wait to lounge by the pool... Oh wait, I have a baby now... maybe there won't be much lounging... but at least it's a break from the day to day hum- drum!!
I'm going to Women's Conference with some of my friends from Logan who I have not seen in a long time. They are going to come and stay with me and we are going to relax, have fun, and be uplifted, surrounded my thousands of other women! the theme for women's conference this year is "Awake, arise, and come unto Him." Moroni 10:30-32 It is my first time and I can't wait!!!! If anyone wants to join us.. it's not too late.... check it out here and let me know!
The bi-annual "Huber Girls Trip" is this year in Utah!! I am training to run the deseret news 10k, (6.2 miles) along with all the other sisters! I'm on week four of the training program and It's sort of kicking my butt! I am sticking to it though and am so excited about the race! I love running, it's just a little more challenging because I have a few too many extra pounds on me right now... I'm hoping that in the process... I might loss some of them!!! I have always wanted to enter an official race... this is the perfect push that I needed!! Anyone else want in??





9 comments:
You should send me the program...maybe I could become a lover of running. I really need to get in shape!
Woo hoo! I sure need that 'extra push.' I need to get in shape. Winter always just kills me and I become a major lazy bum. Those tulips sound incredible. I'm so happy the weather is warming up finally!
Sounds like you have lots of fun things going on. Good luck with the training.
Looks like a lot of things to look forward too. I can't believe it's still snowing. We don't know what that is around here. : ) You have such a cute family. Your boys are all so adorable.
Hello Emily
I was so excited to see your nice comment,that made my day.
You are a sweetheart,and one in a million thats why I don't want you to move but we will have to keep in touch through our blogs.
I love your boys they are amazing.
Matt and I are always impressed with Eli he is such a good example and we hope are boy will be the same.
Love
Camille Smith
Oh...I love the tulip festival! Let's make a plan to go every year and eat lunch with all you fun ladies that keep moving away!
good for you! you should be proud of yourself!
when will you be back in the valley?
It was good to catch up! I hadn't visited your site in a while! That is exciting that you are headed back to Logan. I understand your mixed emotions--there are days I would love to go back and days I can't imagine being there. Happy late birthday, hope it warms up there for you! Good luck on the race--good for you!! I will be out there this summer--hopefully we can get together at the pool with some of the other girls--it would be great to see you!
Jen
Post a Comment