I Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a perfect Birthday celebration!! When I came downstairs this morning there were streamers hung all around, a stack of presents and happy Birthday signs too... Glen got up in the middle of the night to decorate... and surprise me!! How sweet is that?? I woke up early to hit the gym and as I crawled groggily into my friend Emily's car she had a giant cupcake (so much for the work out...) from "dippidie" their cupcakes are divine... fluffy cake with a creme filling, rich, sweet frosting and giant sprinkles!! almost too pretty to eat!! She even put a candle on top, all lit up, it was the perfect start to the day!! Later Glen took me (and Gabe) to Olive Garden where we ate soup and salad for lunch!! It was delicious! he also let me spend more time than I should have updating and changing my blog a bit... We had takeout for dinner and an oreo cake to celebrate! My husband is so thoughful and did lots of shopping... he tried so hard to pick out some gifts... but he probably should have consulted a sister or friend first... sorry baby... at least we had a good laugh huh? He is the BEST!! My friend Sunny spoiled me and has also planned a girl's night out for me this Thursday, my brother left the nicest message on my phone, and thanks to lots of people for cards, comments, phone calls and emails... My little sister Julie was so thoughtful and wrote some stuff about me on her blog ! Thanks to everyone for making me feel so special!! Like Julie says on her blog... I'm celebrating my 29th Birthday for the third time...and will be celebrating good old 29 for many years to come!!
25% Off. Don’t Pay Full Price.
1 week ago





7 comments:
love the new blog! I need to get busy and change mine up a little. Can't wait to see you guys in just a couple of months!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Emily! Happy birthday to you!!!! You are so loved!
Dear Emily, We just realized that it is almost midnight back home in Utah and we wanted to wish you Happy Birthday! (again) before the day is over. We will have to celebrate together when we get home this weekend. We love you sooo much! Mom, Dad, Sara ,Jason and the kids
Emily! Happy 29th birthday! You don't look a day over 27-- really. Strangely, I keep turning 29 too, except that I actually look 33. :)
I like your new-look blog!
Happy Birthday Emily!
Happy Birthday! plus you are moving back!! Yay! We really will get to play now. Stupid Tremonton...okay, I am just being sassy, but really, we will get together to party when you move!
happy birthday em! i thought about you all day! so glad it was a good one! love ya!
Post a Comment