
Gabriel used to be a momma's boy, but lately he is obsessed with his daddy!! Whenever Glen walks past him Gabe leans and reaches out for him, he squeels until he catches his eye and as soon as he does he kicks his legs in excitement and grins!! Gabe loves to play rough, and wrestle with Glen. Much to my dismay, he loves it when daddy tosses him in the air... I love to hear Gabe giggling as they play together! Lately Gabe cries whenever Glen leaves the room and he follows him all around the house!! I married the worlds greatest daddy and believe me.... the obsession goes both ways... It's pretty obvious that this daddy is in love with his baby boy!!







9 comments:
Two cute boys! What a great dad and what a darling little boy!
So stinkin cute! Everytime I see your boys, it makes me so happy that I had one! I hope Tate will be as nice, cute & polite as Evan & Eli (& Gabe too!)
what a cute post! i love both of their smiles! you sure can tell how much they love each other!
Gabe is so stinkin' cute! We love you guys!
My sweet little man(I'm talking about Gabe!!) He is just so cute, can i keep him, PLEASE?!!!
Have fun at Women's Conference today!!:)
Oh I love it! I swear he just has the sweetest face! Ok so I totally want to do the race in July! Let's talk details later!
Emily, you and Glen have the cutest kids! You have a great blog. I'm glad to see you're back! It was quite a layoff from your last post to your newest, I was starting to have withdrawals... the other morning, my wife found me curled up in the fetal position sucking on my thumb!
Aw they are so cute together. Love your boys hair. Mine won't let me put gel in it.
Gotta love a daddy's boy. He is so stinkin cute. I love that smile!!
Post a Comment