
Several weeks ago we had a lesson in nursery about the temple. I am one of Gabe's nursery leaders and for the lesson we looked at pictures of the temple, talked about it and I gave each child a picture of the Logan temple attached to a Popsicle stick and as we sang the song "I love to see the temple" they raised the stick up above their heads...etc If you've been in nursery you know that you do not have the kids attention for long... and really you never know if they get anything out of being there or not?... well Gabe was very interested in this particular lesson and has been talking about the temple ever since. He watches for and notices the Logan temple whenever we see it from the car as we drive around town. His car rug has a picture of a castle on it... but Gabe insists that it's the temple. Each night as part of out bedtime routine we sing primary songs and he always requests "I love to see the temple" I have been trying to get his singing on video because it's so cute but as soon as I start videoing he gets all silly... well this is the best video I could get... He does know all the words and can sing it all alone but of course for the video he won't do it.
So for now this is as good as it gets
and it's still pretty darn cute if you ask me!
(pause my music player!)
So for now this is as good as it gets
and it's still pretty darn cute if you ask me!
(pause my music player!)
"I love to see the temple I'm going there someday to feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God a place of Love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young this is my sacred duty.
I love to see the temple I'll go inside someday I'll covenant with my Father I'll promise to obey. For the temple is a Holy place where we are sealed together as I child of God I've learned this truth: a family is forever."
To learn more about LDS temples click here





2 comments:
Very cute! And tell Glen he is such a good sport for singing too! :) Does he know that is available for the whole world to see? :)
You have some great singers there!! We love the Temple too!!
Post a Comment