Monday, June 22, 2009

Mud Pie Anyone?


This is what a sandbox looks like after three weeks of rain...





Gooey...





It was a dream come true for this beautiful boy!

5 comments:

byebyedays said...

And it doesn't stop Gabe from digging right in... Boys LOVE mud!

Anonymous said...

so fun! This week we have had a lot of rainy days too. I am ready for summer sun!! Bring it on! I can't believe how big Oliver is getting. It is hard to believe that Emmett will be that big in just a few short weeks. It makes me want to really soak this newbornness in and really enjoy it! (even those sleepy and fussy times - well maybe!)

Shirlene said...

Looks like he is having so much fun!!! We are hoping to not have so much rain when we get back to Utah. We brought it with us to Missoula -- they had great weather until we came and as soon as we leave it is supposed to be nice again!!

Sunny Jo said...

K....seriously In LOVE with this guy!!
LOVE all ur posts and wish that I had time to comment on all of them!! LOVE the photos of Fathers day with all ur handsome boys!!
Hope that u guys are doing well!! I LOVE u so much Em and hope that we can see each other soon!!

Jamie W. said...

That is all boy!! That looks like a lot of fun!! Glad it stopped rainy for you guys so you could soak up some SUN.