Monday, June 8, 2009

where are you?


MISSING...
please help!!! The blog world (and especially little old me) is MISSING one of it's finest! My little sister Julie (pictured above.) I keep checking my side bar for an update on her blog... all I ever see is the "spring has sprung" title. I click it anyway (several times a day, no less) just to be sure that my computer somehow didn't update itself (it's been known to happen)... but sure enough there on her blog are pictures of trees in blossom?...pictures five weeks old (that's how long I've been deprived!!!!) although they are pretty, I am getting tired of those trees! Spring sprang a long time ago! HELLO Jules it's SUMMER???.... So how about some summer pictures please, an update, some comments on my blog... and more importantly I've got to see my Ruby
... please share her, it's been so long!
Support my cause and help me bring Julie back to blogging click here and lets all leave her a million comments protesting her slacking and encouraging her back... if that doesn't work, believe me I will find something that does, phone conversations are not enough for me, I need her stylish, creative, interesting updates back... I do have some secrets (and they are good...we are sisters, you know) I could always try blackmail??...

MISS YOU Jules!!


5 comments:

I Love Good Grub said...

I'm glad you're getting on her case too! She really needs to get back into the blogging world.

byebyedays said...

Well you know Em, you really can't talk!;) Haven't heard from you AT ALL! The BEST thing about blogging is hearing from long lost friends and family... I'd love to hear more from my great friend Em, who I love VERY DEARLY. I peaked in on Julie's blog, it's VERY CUTE... Ruby is such a doll.

Katie Jane said...

Ha! That is fantastic... I will help with the cause. You are so dang cute!

Emily said...

Jynjr... I cannot look at your blog anymore for some reason?? so sad, because you know I love ya too, so thanks for always leaving me comments even though you get none in return and please re- invite me or whatever so that I can catch up on you!! and yes we are in the same town, lets get together... seriously I would love to! xoxo

Becca and Kent said...

I left Julie a letter comment. I hope she comes back to us!