I love that he follows me with his eyes and if I so much as glace at him he kicks his legs and grins. I always stop to kiss on him, he is irresistible and then he lifts his chin and his lips curl into an O shape and he goo's at me. I love that he does not only save this attention for me but that he does the same thing with every one of his brothers and his daddy too. I love that after feeding him or bouncing him or talking to him when I finally set him down he whimpers in protest for a second but is such a good baby he decides to be content for awhile. I love that he splashes and kicks his legs in the tub. I love how he holds his breath when I pull a shirt over his head and wearing a hat drives him crazy...he keeps waiting for it to be pulled down over his face, like a shirt, so he holds his breath and does this little gasping thing for awhile while he squirms until finally he realizes it is on his head to stay. He complains the entire time he has to wear a hat.
I love giving him zurbits on his tummy and neck...he closes his eyes and wrinkles his nose all the while a big smile is on his face... he loves kisses! This week he started laughing... not those big belly laughs yet but just a few little giggles- it is the best sound in all the world. I love that he pops his binkie out of his mouth with his fists- at first I thought it was luck but he does it enough that now I know he knows what he is doing and then he sucks and slurpes on his fists! I love that he likes to lay outside in the shade under the trees- he lays there thinking, taking this big world in. I love it when he talks to his toys and smiles at them. I love that he is sleeping better at night. He has a bottle at midnight and then he wakes at 5 or 6 am to be nursed, when his belly is full he cuddles in bed with me and his daddy. I love that his legs are getting chubby. I love his bright blue eyes. I love his scent and his breath on my neck. I love this little baby oh so much...see why?... I told you he's irresistable!





5 comments:
I sure love that little boy too!
Thank you for posting cute baby pics... they keep me going! Your family is so cute - I love reading about your awesome boys.
Em! Your baby is beautiful, your family is beautiful, YOU are beautiful! Your little guy is so much smaller than my little guy and they're a day or two apart... I ran into your family at the hospital! Glad things are better for you guys, and life is good! Times can get pretty rough, we just need to stay humble and remember why we are here... I've learned the VERY hard way! Love ya little woman!
Oh, he's such a little sweetheart. What a cutie!
He is just darling and those eyes are beautiful!!! Keep enjoying every moment. That baby stage doesn't last long enough!!!
Post a Comment