We went to Mack Park last week. It is one of our favorite parks because it has lots of big shade trees and hiking trails. a little river even runs right though it that is perfect for wading on a hot summer day...
I don't know why boys like rocks so much
Evan and Eli pulled up big rocks and started building a dam but they had to keep taking breaks every so often because they could no longer feel their lower limbs... the water was just a bit cold!
I love these brown eyes!
After some coaxing from the boys I dipped a toe in the water but then quickly retreated back to the safety of our picnic blanket where this little dream boat awaited me
We talked and laughed as the big boys splashed around, collected rocks of every shape and color, attempted to flood the entire park with their dam and raced stick boats down stream.
I told Simon he would have to stay my baby forever! I begged him to never go off and do those silly boy things... but with a twinkle in his eye he giggled at me and I know in no time he'll be off joining the bunch!





1 comment:
Love those smiles!! You are so good with boys!! Looks like they all had a great time. What a fun place to go with your family.
Post a Comment