Sunday, May 4, 2008

Life is crazy....

Once again I find myself VERY far behind in my updates of what we're up to! After the whole Christmas post in March.... I promised I'd never get behind again.... yet here I am with so much to do and so little time!!! Ahhhhhh! I just got home from Logan and hurried to get the kids in bed, with thoughts of blogging in my head the whole time....I tucked them all in...heaved a sigh of relief as I raced to the computer....I sat down and quickly realized that my cute husband who is in Hawaii... WITHOUT ME took the laptop! Argh!!!! It has all my pictures downloaded on it and it is also a lot faster than this old computer I'm using now!!! So I can't update and it takes me like 10 minutes to even pull up someone else's blog... can't blurk (blog+ lurk) either!!!! So... here's a quick run down of things to come... Tulip Festival, spring break, karate, baseball, Gabe exclusively walking (no more crawling!!) and finally signing "milk" and "all done" ( at least a few we've been working on!...) glasses, baptism, women's conference, and new recipes.... SEE what I mean?? how am I going to catch up?? looks like I might just have to start packing instead!!
...It might be awhile folks....

3 comments:

Jennie said...

lol! that is so funny! thanks for the update!

Curtis Moser said...

Emily! I love it when you post a new blog! I can't believe Glen is in Hawaii! I'm so jealous! Remind me to beat him up when he gets back, because I'm a bully like that. Only, he's bigger than me and could probably kick my butt, and old man that I am, I can't even out run him without spraining my ankle in your back yard!!

We're so excited to get you guys back in Cache Valley, it hasn't been the same since you left. And I have to tell you, I really like it when you comment on my blog! You're always so thoughtful. The comments are the best part of blogging! I'm sort of addicted to them! :)

Thanks for being such good friends... we think the world of you guys!

Curtis Moser said...

And bytheway... I don't have an ego problem! Just because I think I'm maybe the greatest human being on earth doesn't mean that I don't need someone to feed my ego once in awhile!! Sheesh. A good ego-feeding is one thing that I just can't get enough of. :)

(I don't really think I'm the greatest human being on earth, but saying it over and over in my head seems to be helping. At least, that's what my therapist says)