Oliver says "da-da." He squeels and growls and is very vocal about his feelings! He scoots on his back and rolls all over the place. He is finally starting to be more brave about eating. He likes oatmeal ceral, not rice. He likes oranges, but no bananas. He can see green beans coming from a a mile(I'm serious) and grunts in protest with his lips pursed. He has quite the personality and I think we might be in trouble with this guy. He finds tiny little things in the carpet, and is already a bit of a trouble maker. I find myself using his full name a lot which makes Gabe do the same thing. I hear Gabe through out the day saying "no, no Oliver James" He loves to boss him around and Oliver just squeals back at him. Ollie loves to go over by the Christmas tree and swat at it. He has a love hate relationship with the bristle of the pine bows. He loves to grab it but does a body shiver because of the texture. The other day I sat him up by the tree wondering if he'd try to put those pine bows in his mouth like he does EVERYTHING else. When I checked back on him he had instead grabbed all the toole out from underneath

humph.... this baby has me... completley in love with him





1 comment:
He is SO cute!!
Post a Comment