Just humor me ok?
I already feel guilty enough as it is.
I'm sure that you've all been on pins and needles waiting for our Christmas greeting to arrive any day now in your mailbox. Well Sorry, imagining is as good as it gets this year...
but wait... no need to imagine the part about the adorable pictures of our four handsome boys
here they are.
Evan age 10
Gabriel age 2
Oliver 7 months
Elijah age 8
Merry Christmas!!
with lots of love... from all of us.
with lots of love... from all of us.













7 comments:
Such cute boys! We miss them! Merry Christmas, you guys!
love the card em! so dang cute!!
but... i like to see the parents too... :)
What a fun idea! I love your pictures!! The boys are darling, and that Gabe is something else!!
Love you all!! Merry Christmas to all of you.
ADORABLE pictures! Everyone has an "off" year for cards--I'm on my second--oops! :/ Hope you all had a great Christmas!
SO cute Em!! They all look SO adorable!! Hope u had a fabulous Christmas!! We LOVE u!!
ps... what are u guys doing for New Years????
Super cute kids, Em! I haven't been here for awhile, and I've missed the updates. I actually had a dream about you guys last night, so I figured I'd better check in. Hope all is well, looks like you had a nice holiday. We need to get together, don't forget about us.
Haven't checked in on your family for a while, LIFE it just keep getting busier doesn't it!! Looks like you have been busy. The pictures of the kids are so cute, they are so handsome!! Sounds like you had a good holiday season. I hope you have a great new year. I struggled with the "tingly" feeling this year, definately going to prioritize next year I just didn't give myself enough time to capture the "spirit" of it all. I've got to let go of some things so I can feel the tingles and enjoy the "reason for the season" and like you said giving and doing for others helps so much!!
Post a Comment